Wednesday, August 17, 2011

one month old


I can't believe we've already had this little sweetie for a month... and at the same time I can't believe it's only been a month! I'm so happy we were able to take her to Utah to meet the whole fam - even though I felt like the worst mom taking a 2 week old on an airplane! You've gotta love the random comments like, "She doesn't even know how to yawn yet and you're making her go up and down in an airplane?!" Come on lady. She knows how to yawn :)
We have been so lucky with how smooth everything has gone and are so thankful for friends who brought us delicious meals and family who fell in love with "baby june"
Here's to the first month in the life of June Olivia....

Just getting started

We got the labor and delivery "suite" that had the most amazing views of the entire city! From the GG Bridge to the Bay Bridge. Thanks UCSF for the weekend getaway! :)

Starting to get real

1 epidural, 45 minutes of pushing, and a total of 12 hours later...
June Olivia Curtis was born!
July 17th at 10:06pm
7 lbs 13 oz
20 inches long

They sent us into our recovery room at 2am and a half hour later, sweet little June started crying and didn't stop until 7 in the morning! Poor Brad had to walk with her around our tiny little room all night to keep her calm. I must say it has gone uphill since then.

Welcome home doll!



5 comments:

  1. We are so happy baby June is here. We love her already. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love her! She is a doll! Can't wait to see her. So fun to talk to you. You sound fabulous. Love you and that little June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I feel like this was just a little tease. I know you have way more pictures than that...but I'll take what I can get. So happy for you guys. She is so precious. I hope I can meet her before she starts high school. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute Danny! Great little post. She is such a doll and I can't believe she is already one month! She is the cutest little thing and you and Brad are the cutest parents too. xoxo

    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh Danielle I love you blog. Brandon said he sat behind you guys at church today and how cute she was...:)

    ReplyDelete