Aren't they the cutest? They are both the most fashionable, fit, fun people and it was so fun having them here!!!
- Brad winning the best of 3 tennis tournament... although they both felt like winners because Ted beat Brad for the FIRST TIME EVER
- Enjoying (yet again) the best burger in the world at the Ferry Building Farmer's Market. Never disappointing.
- Watching Brad and Ted buy shoes together. 3 hours later they both walked away with a GREAT purchase.
- Union Square. Love Union Square.
- Fillmore Jazz Festival
- Bi Rite ice cream in Delores Park. I *wish* I had Teedo's reaction to that ice cream on video. I've never seen anyone so gitty about putting something in their mouth! To his credit... it really is THAT good.
- Driving crooked Lombard Street every time we passed it
- Walking the GG Bridge
- The beautiful Japanese Tea Gardens
- Sundaes at Ghiradelli
- Haight Ashbury
- 4th of July picnic/nap/bacci at GG Park while enjoying a patriotic marching band concert
- Sneaking in to the last 5 minutes of the Balenciaga Exhibit at the De Young Museum
- Movie and pizza in the Marina
- Fireworks from the top o Nob
- Mini doughnuts from Pier 39
Doesn't that belly look fake?? I wish it were. I wish it were.
And after all this... NO BABY!!!! What more could she want from me? As long as you're healthy baby... you can stay as long as you want.
But we can't wait to meet you.
Thanks Ted and Di for coming and celebrating the land of the free and the home of the brave with us. Go America! :) Until next time